Breckland Osteopaths are very excited to announce that we are expanding and opening up a practice within Float Norwich from 18th April, 2017.
Float Norwich is a new venture providing floatation pods for a deep relaxation experience in central Norwich located directly opposite the John Lewis Car Park on Ber Street.
Both Steven and I will be working in our new Norwich practice whilst also continuing with our commitment to both Breckland Osteopaths in Swaffham & Holt Osteopaths in Holt.
Flotation therapy is a therapeutic wellness experience, truly unparalleled for relaxation, pain relief, improved sleep and so much more.
The world has been enjoying the benefits of floating for over 60 years as floatation therapy was founded in 1954 by a neuroscientist named John C. Lilly who found that the distraction-free environment of an isolation tank led to incredibly enhanced states of mental relaxation and improved health.
The benefits of floatation:
- Promotes total tranquillity which helps the body recover from stress quicker
- Diminishes fatigue and jet lag
- Blood flow is stimulated throughout all of your body’s tissues which help regeneration
- Natural endorphins are released
- Alleviates stress, both mentally and physically
- Helps the brain get you into an ‘Alpha’ wave state
- Deepens meditation
- Decreases the production of cortisol, ACTH, lactic acid and adrenaline
- Boosts immune function
- Enhances self-hypnosis, great for pregnant women doing Hypno-birthing