Price Rise April 6th, 2023
Unfortunately, due to rising clinic costs we are regretfully having to raise our prices. This is the first price rise since 2018 so please do not give us too much grief.
From April 6th the cost for a treatment will rise from £55 to £60.
We are sorry to have to pass these increased costs on but we can no longer absorb them indefinitely.
Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
Sarah & Steven
How Much Is A Treatment?
- We aim to provide a cost effective and thorough approach to treatment.
- We will attempt to get to the cause of the problem and if we are unable to then we will refer or seek further advice from others.
- An initial consultation and subsequent treatments are: £60.00
- Both are 45 minutes in length.
- We accept most forms of payment – cash, cheque and most credit cards.
Our Cancellation Policy:
- We would ask that all patients consider their practitioner and fellow patients and make any cancellations well in advance.
- In this way other patients who really need to see an osteopath can take up the appointments.
- Patients therefore are advised that if 24 hours notice of cancellation is not given a fee may be charged.